Our products are based on LED bar lights that have been adapted into convenient configurations for select growing styles. These configurations come in formats ranging from direct HPS or HID replacements to versions with both spectrum and intensity designed for specific crop requirements.
Our Cannabis products run bright and cool, making them ideal for single or multi-tier indoor applications
These configurations come in formats ranging from direct HPS or HID replacements to versions with both spectrum and intensity designed for specific crop requirements.
Benefits of LED Grow Lights for Cannabis
- More available light to accelerate growth than competitive products.
- Gives the grower tools to increase terpenes and cannabinoids by strategically increasing stress-inducing Blue light.
- Lower energy costs: LEDs are the most energy-efficient lighting solution available. This means you will enjoy lower utility bills and can use your lighting system in areas with more limited electrical access.
- Lower heat output: LED grow lights have a lower heat output, meaning they can be placed close to plants without burning them. It also means less heat produced in the growing area, which means even more efficiency. Finally, it means more water will be retained by the plants, so less water is consumed.
- Longer lasting: LED grow lights last ten years or more under normal use.
- Full-spectrum lighting: LED horticulture grow lights produce lighting in the wavelength spectrum found in nature. This makes it easier for the plants to photosynthesize the light and grow healthy and vibrant, no matter where they are growing.
The Catalyst Under Canopy Light is designed to be placed under your plants to solve the problem of insufficient canopy light penetration. This easy-to-implement and reliable light fits on a standard indoor grow rack and is proven to increase your premium flower weight by more than 20%!
The BudKicker Over Canopy Light is a full spectrum, high-intensity LED Grow Light that provides more light output than HPS or other LED grow lighting products. It enables growers to produce substantially more grams per square foot of premium flower.
The BudKicker-GIP Over Canopy Grow-In-Place 900W controllable light accelerates growth per square foot by replacing inefficient HPS, MH, and CMH lighting, and optimizes light intensity and spectrum combination at all stages of the plant growth cycle.
Prism ETS — Indoor
Our Prism™ ETS Indoor Grow light is to be used in Indoor Cannabis Grow Facilities. Our patent-pending ETS (Efficient Thermal Stack) technology provides a lightweight, bright, long-lasting fixture that allows you to customize a power level and fall pattern that will suit your unique needs.
The SpectroTouch Controller has the best overall control on the market and controls multiple JumpLights Lighting product simultaneously and is compatible with all our lighting systems.