Prism ETS Greenhouse
The Prism ETS Lights represent a breakthrough in Horticultural Grow Lights with an optimum spectrum and exceptional efficacy – all at an amazing price point. Our patent-pending ETS (Efficient Thermal Stack) technology provides a lightweight, bright, long-lasting fixture that allows you to customize a power level and fall pattern that will suit your unique needs.
Prism ETS Indoor Overview:
- Our patent-pending breakthrough ETS technology.
- Very Bright (up to 3600 μmol)
- Very Efficient Broad Spectrum (up to 2.9 Efficacy)
- Lightweight (5 to 11 lbs.)
- Flexibility – Multiple power levels and flexible spacing to provide ideal light levels
- BKW Spectrum is optimum for indoor growing with broad-spectrum white light supplemented with a deep red and far-red light that plants love. The spectrum is comfortable and efficient for employees. An alternate spectrum without far-red is available for special situations.
Up to 230% more photons per watt vs HPS lights!
Prism ETS — Greenhouse Features
Prism ETS — Greenhouse Specifications
|Prism ETS 215||Prism ETS 430||Prism ETS 650|
|Dimensions||1 Light Bar: 4.5”W x 40”L x 1” H; Driver 1.6” W x 10.5”L x 4”H||2 Light Bars: 4.5”W x 40”L x 1”H; Driver 2” W x ”L x 6”H||3 Light Bars: 4.5”W x 40”L x 1”H; Driver 1.6” W x 11.7”L x 4”H|
|Weight||5 lbs.||6.6 lbs.||10.6 lbs.|
|Input Voltage||200 – 480 VAC, 50/60 Hz||200 – 480 VAC, 50/60 Hz||200 – 480 VAC, 50/60 Hz|
|AC Power (Max)||215W – Can be programmed for lower maximum power||430W - Can be programmed for lower maximum power||650W - Can be programmed for lower maximum power|
|PPF (GH1 Spectrum): (μmol/s)||600 μmols/s||1200 μmols/s||1800 μmols/s|
|Efficacy (GH1 Spectrum): (μmol/J)||2.9 μmols/J||2.9 μmols/J||2.9 μmols/J|
|Certifications||UL 8800 wet location Designed for DLC Certification||UL 8800 wet location Designed for DLC Certification||UL 8800 wet location Designed for DLC Certification|